Jamie Oliver's Cookery School will soon be opening in the beauitful City of Oxford! We are recruiting for a number of positions, including passionate Teaching Chefs who are ambassadors for all things Jamie Oliver and deliver the wonderful cookery classes to our guests up to General Manager level. For full job descriptions please see the adverts listed under the 'Cookery School' vacancies of our careers page: www.jamieolivercareers.com.
So why work for the Jamie Oliver Cookery School?
You will be teaching guests how to cook a variety of delicious dishes and cuisines from all over the world. If you have a passion for coaching, mentoring or developing the skills of others in the kitchen then this could be the perfect role for you! Absolutely no day will be the same and each class will bring a new challenge...and lots of laughs!
Which roles are available?
Teaching Chefs- positions available for various levels of experience
Customer Service and Events Coordinator
What we’ll provide:
- 28 days holiday per annum
- 50% at yours and 30% discount at other Jamie Oliver Restaurant Group brands
- Company induction & World-class training
- Educational Trips to visit our fantastic suppliers
- Excellent learning & development opportunities through our ‘Love learning’ programme
- Access to our recognition & reward scheme ‘Lovelife’
- Income Protection
- Private Medical & Life insurance
To apply for the roles or find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.